Needing Self Storage in Keswick?
Keswick in Cumbria is only some thirty five miles from Carlisle and can be navigated via the A66 and A6 routes, or via A66 onto the M6.
Journey time is around forty minutes but it makes such a scenic and enjoyable journey! Although stretching it in terms of travel distance to Carlisle, give it serious consideration as our extensive self storage facility in Carlisle is well worth considering due to the fact we provide a 24 hour 7 day a week entry service and provide the very latest containerised storage units that you can drive your car or van directly upto! No stairs or lifts to worry about.
If you’re in the middle of a house move, storing in our latest container units in the grand scheme of your move, is perfectly viable should you be struggling to locate suitable self storage in Keswick.
Driving your van or car directly to your storage unit is a massive bonus – once your at a Your Lock Your Key® facility, there’s never lifts or difficult stairs to navigate. Come as often as you like to your unit 24/7.
Please use the contact form below to drop us a line, or alternatively, use our home page links to learn a bit more about us and why storing with us makes perfect sense.
Get in touch
Don’t hesitate to reach out with the contact information below, or send a message using the form.
- Accessibility Statement for www.storecarlisle.com
- Contact us
- Even more about us including question and answers on secure self storage.
- Insurance for self storage
- Lock up Garages in Carlisle | Storage Hippo
- Our photo and video gallery.
- Removal Service and handy links page
- Storage in Ambleside and Windermere
- Storage in Annan, Gretna or South West Scotland areas?
- Storage in Dalston, Cumbria
- Storage in Longtown, Haltwhistle or Brampton?
- Storage in Penrith, Cumbria
- Storage in Wigton, Cumbria
- Where is Carlisle, Cumbria? Plus, facts and info.
Your Lock Your Key® | Storage Units Carlisle
Rome Street Depot,
If you have any questions, let us know.
Designed with WordPress.com
You must be logged in to post a comment.